If you need a reason, here are some ideas!
- You'd like to buy me a beer
- You'd like me to speak at your event or for your business or school
- Your company wants to be a sponsor but doesn't want my soul in return
- You'd like to be an intern for me or SayYesMore
- You have some (kind) feedback
- Message of support
- You want my address so you can send some Nutella
- I encouraged you to take on an adventure - I want to hear that you're doing it
- You're the parent of someone who I encouraged to do an adventure (sorry)
- You'd like some experience in the world of adventure
You won't believe how often this happens, but please don't:
- Send me your entire life story unless I ask for it. I don't necessarily need to know the names of your grandparent's dogs...
- Ask me a question that Google has the answer for
- Ask me to re-write part of a book I once wrote. I wrote it to avoid doing this repeatedly :)
- Ask me for sponsorship unless you see a Bank of Dave logo on this website (will never happen)
- Ask me to tell you what adventure you should do. That's your job :)
If you're able, keep messages short*, and that way I'll know that you respect my time and advice. I reply to **almost every email I get
* if an email takes longer than one minute to read I consider it spam.
** if you send me an email you're expecting something of me. I retain the right to say no (man, it hurt to say that)